Office of Admissions & Records
- Getting Started: Apply for admission & register for classes
- Online Registration Service (CLASS-Web and The ZONE)
- How to find Course Deadline Dates (for summer, late-start,
and fast track classes)
- Calendars - Spring 2009, Summer 2009, Fall 2009
- Admissions Office Hours
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Click on one of the links below for instructions on how to apply and ENROLL for classes:
- Continuing Students: enrolled at Las Positas and/or Chabot College last term and continuing this term
- Returning Students: enrolled at Las Positas and/or Chabot College more than one year ago
- New Students: never enrolled at Las Positas and/or Chabot College
- International Students: important information before applying or registering for classes.
- High School Students: 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students enrolled in high school and college (concurrent enrollment)
- If you have already applied and are ready to register for your classes, go to CLASS-Web or The ZONE.
- What is my User ID?
Regular, full-term classes
- See Academic Calendar on page 2 in the current Schedule of Classes - OR -
- Go to www.laspositascollege.edu and click on "Academic Calendar"
- Log onto CLASS-Web
- click on “Student Services & Financial Aid”
- click on “Registration”
- click on “Check Class Deadlines”
- enter the CRN for the course, select the correct term, and
- click on Submit Query
- ~~~~~ REGISTRATION ~~~~~
Open registration (all students)~~~~~ INSTRUCTION ~~~~~ Spring Semester BeginsJan 20, 2009 Last day to Add, or Drop NGR - (in person)Feb 6 Last day to Add, or Drop NGR - (online)Feb 8 Deadline to apply for Credit/No CreditFeb 20 Deadline to apply for Spring GraduationApr 17 Last day to drop with a "W" Withdraw (in person)Apr 17 Last day to drop with a "W" Withdraw (online)Apr 19 Final Exam periodMay 22-May 29 CommencementMay 29
CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT (High School) students:
Click here for Spring 2009 registration information.
~~~~~ REGISTRATION ~~~~~
EOPS/DSPS/VeteransApr 23 & 24 ContinuingApr 27 New, Returning (former)May 12~~~~~ INSTRUCTION ~~~~~ Summer Sessions: 6 Week SessionJun 15 -- July 24 8 Week SessionJun 15 -- Aug 7Add, Drop NGR, and "W" dates for Summer classes are different than full-term classes. See instructions above or visit
The ZONE or CLASS-Web.
~~~~~ REGISTRATION ~~~~~
EOPS/DSPS/VeteransApr 23 & 24 ContinuingApr 27 Early Admission (HS seniors graduating 6/09)May 9 New, Returning (former)May 12 Concurrent EnrollmentMay 20~~~~~ INSTRUCTION ~~~~~ Fall Semester BeginsAug 17, 2009 Last day to Add, or Drop NGR - (in person)Aug 28 Last day to Add, or Drop NGR - (online)Aug 30 Census deadlineAug 31 Deadline to apply for Credit/No CreditSept 18 Last day to drop with a "W" Withdraw (in person)Nov 6 Last day to drop with a "W" Withdraw (online)Nov 6 Instruction endsDec 11 Final Exam periodDec 14-19
Spring and Summer 2009 Semester:
- Apr. 13 thru Aug. 15
- Mon thru Thurs: 9am - 7pm
- Friday: 9am - 2pm